Solution Builders President & CEO Daniel Melling explains our philosophy the best – “It takes an entire company to achieve the success accomplished by Solution Builders. I could not be more proud of the accomplishments of this team. Our remarkable success over the past twenty years is due to creativity, innovative approach and willingness to work harder than ever.”
We believe that providing a rich work environment at Solution Builders is critical to the success of our employees. It leads to greater engagement with our clients, increased development of our staff, a culture of innovation and a more enjoyable work environment for everyone. Each member of our team plays a vital role in the success of our organization and we try to reward each employee accordingly.
Like to Have Fun, Innovate, Contribute and Be Rewarded? Join Us.
* Work Environment – A friendly, engaging environment of open communications and idea sharing.
* Personal Growth – The Solution Builder’s leadership team is dedicated to every employee’s personal growth. Whether it’s learning a new skill, challenging them to innovate or becoming a better leader, our employees are coached to become the best they can be.
* Collaboration – We believe we operate best as a team. Our organizational structure is flat. We trust each team member to contribute to our success.
* Transparency – To function as a truly successful team we foster a culture of transparency. Want to know what’s going on? Just ask your manager and he or she will fill you in, or you can wait until the next company lunch meeting.
* Training – Every employee needs (and wants) to understand what we do. We provide a full training and onboarding plan with periodic learning sessions companywide. In many cases, employees are cross trained in more than one role. This supports the company needs as well as the growth needs of the individual.
* Benefits – We offer all the benefits you would expect, such as a competitive compensation plan, 401K with company match, Medical, Dental and Holidays / PTO plan.
* Family – As a small business we have the luxury to enjoy a close knit environment. We frequently gather together for lunch or during other team-building activities, picnics, holiday socials and our annual Footgolf Classic.
At Solution Builders we not only help companies build strong workforces, we help build a strong community. Day to day, we focus on our people helping people professionally and locally. We’re fortunate to have the ability to empower our employees to make an impact in our own community through organizations such as:
* Toys for Tots — We provide collection points throughout our building so donated toys bringing these families joy during the holiday season.
* St. Jude’s Hospital — We provide charitable support toward meeting the medical needs and enriching the quality of life for children and their families.
* Lions Club — We support the local Minneapolis SW Lions and their programs which give the gift of sight and hearing.
* The Sheridan Story and St. Michael’s Lutheran Church — Providing financial and volunteer for local food-packing event providing meals for Minnesota families.
* Feed My Starving Children — Our volunteer team hand-packed specially-formulated meals to feed almost 8,000 malnourished children in nearly 70 countries around the world.